BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Onto The Lab Floor!

Tomorrow we will start taking clients.  Mostly manis, pedis, waxing and facials.  I am so looking forward to it.  We have to get 10 service points a day.  On Mondays, we practice state board drills and each section is worth a point.  I also did 40 foils of low lights on one of my babies and that counted for 4 points.  I did a deep conditioner service on my sister-in-law and styled her hair which was good for another 2 points.  Styling baby's hair gave me an additional point and put me at 11 for the day.

In order for my sister-in-law to get her points, I submitted to a pedicure and facial wax.  My sister-in-law, K, gives the best freaking foot rubs of anyone I have ever gotten a pedicure from. I was very impressed!  Preparing for the wax, caused me much distress because I found two freaking grey hairs in my brows!  WTF?  Way too early for that.

0 comments: