BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Financial Aid Check

If I can work it out so that I can leave long enough tomorrow I am going to run down to school to get my student loan check.  I am going to pay up my car payment and insurance a couple of months in advance and get some my credit cards paid back down.  I am seriously thinking of splurging and buying a JOICO ReconstRx Vapor Iron because I have damaged my hair a bit in the last few months.  I don't normally straighten my hair and am not crazy about the sleek straight look for my less than sleek, round face; but, my hair needs all the help in can get.  If the Joico Vapor Iron works as well as they hype claims, it would be a big help for my stressed tresses.  I really want the pink one to support breast cancer awareness and because it is pretty.  I haven't been in CosmoProf or State Beauty Supply in a few weeks and as of my last visit neither had it in the Pink promo version.  I am going to around tomorrow and see if they have it and how much it costs right now.

http://www.joico.com/mediaroom/press/id/137

0 comments: