BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Kitchen-tician Service

I bought the Wella Color Touch Relights in /57 red-violet brown and applied to my regrowth and worked through the rest the last 5 minutes.  I LOVE IT!!! It is vibrant and dimensional!  I decided to apply the Redken Shot Phix pH 3.5 to my hair after I shampooed the color out and then follow with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream conditioner.  I don't know if was the Shot Phix or the Heavy Cream, but my hair feels much better than before I colored it.  I just blew my hair mostly dry and am waiting for the rest to air dry so that I can try out the K-Pak ReconstRx Vapor Iron.  If the vapor iron does what it says it will do, my hair should be in much better condition in the next little bit.

Monday my new phone will be here and I will be able to post some pics to go along with the blog.  My current phone's SD car reader quit so I can't use the camera function.


0 comments: