BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mom's Kitchen-tician Salon Service

After running errands and coming home to clean the bathroom, organizing my hair color supplies, picking up the puppy pad, sweeping the floor and starting a load of laundry, I performed the Redken Time Reset service on my mom's hair.  She said her felt better after the service versus how her hair feels when she does not condition her hair.  She blew her hair dry and we apply the Wella Color Touch Dark Blonde 6/0 to her regrowth.  Her hair is so short (not my cutting work, she still sees her old stylist) so I couldn't properly section her hair so I went around the perimeter of her hair and applied color to the regrowth and then went back in and worked in quarters as best I could.  As her hair is so short, it is hard to keep it from getting on the ends as I work through the rest of a section, but I did better this time than last.  Probably only because her hair was a tad bit longer.

The Wella Color Touch color and developer have a VERY pleasing smell.  It if probably the least odiferous color product I have ever used.  Mom's hair turned out the perfect shade and we are very pleased.  After I shampooed the color and before I conditioned, I sealed her hair with the Redken 3.5 pH Shot Phase.  Hoping it would neutralize the hair's pH.  I conditioned with the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream.  That stuff rocks!



0 comments: