BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday To Do List

Go to State or Cosmo to buy gloves.  Thinking State b/c I haven't been there in a while and maybe they will have some good bargains on their clearance shelf.

Do the Redken Time Reset Salon Service on my mom's hair before I do a color re-touch.  Read the instructions and it says to perform after the color service for best results, but I am planning to do it pre and post as I want to even out he porosity so the color will grab evenly.  I am trying the Wella Color Touch Relights, "A multidimensional demi-permanent color".  Mom's regrowth is less than a 1/2 inch, but her hair is so thin and short it really stands out.  I am using the demi color every other color service to spare her hair the harsh treatment of a permanent service, yet satisfy her desire not to have gray shining through.

I am also going to run the Wella Color Touch Relights /57 red-violet brown through my hair as well.  I colored my hair a dark red (ION 4IR and ION 5N) a couple of weeks ago.  I have about 1/3 of an inch regrowth of SILVER and the color has faded quite a bit because it was applied over badly damaged blonde highlights.  I am hoping the Wella Color Touch Relights Demi will be gentler on my hair, pump the red back up, provide shine and if not cover the grey hopefully it will knock down the contrast a bit.  I am thinking I will use the Redken Time Reset process on my hair as well.

After this I will play with my new K-Pak ReconstRx Vapor Iron!!!!

I am hoping to handle some household chores like sweeping, mopping, clean my room and go through some old clothes to see what I will realistically still wear.

Ciao!

0 comments: